Saturday, March 22, 2008

Botulism More Condition_symptoms ironies of chaos

ironies Easter chaos today:

-emos are people who have emotions ... osease distorta and pain that makes you happy and happiness makes them sad, the punks on the other hand are conflicting thugs to more can not fight with half the world and who is ......
what if these two fight.? because that happened a few days, I know the reason but it is said that punks and kept apart for a while (tell me that punks can be confused with emos (if you know nothing of modern tribes is logical)
in theory lovi it .... but would not one of those times when you would have to take a photo of 7 megapixels and save

-in Easter went to Pedroegos ... a warrior distant village where she was to see an event made by my aunt ..... the rocky catastrophes are
"that there is a cyber wing in 10 km radius and the cyber
it's there costs 20 pesos an hour D:
and that the television had nothing good
and especially my aunt is religious so he had put the movie on dvd bem hur * squirms *
HORRORRRRRRRR well so long was for two days .. . (who became weeks)

-do request is annoying ... and more when there are 14 different sides
request
-90% of people who know me say I talk to the coranzon ...... and I do not use anything in lcabeza tnego (osease: I say the coss I mean without thinking about the consecuencia)
proof http://www.furrymx.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=863

-I music and I do not know which music is an irony that

-I want to start doing comissions as [info] does Cesarin
but every time I try I try to lose that money ... and when I consulted the asshole word "free" out of all the public D:

- urges me money and I'm about to sell my kidney

-requested information?

, which is better: yucatan or

leon-me I must cut your hair?

in order if they pass or not watch youtube videos that say antichrist comntra of ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment