Saturday, April 26, 2008

Prolexis Dick Enlargemt change change!

-the celualr that I have created a blog .... it may thereby navigation on the page .......... WHETHER YOU WILL NOT SEE BEGGARS D: \u0026lt;
so I decided to put an address http://clione-tech.blogspot.com
(good to better tell them I will not change d elobg ... this blog is basically for the photos you take at that moment that I like and / or news so as to cause a fotolog with the difference that the Cell jhace all XD)

-decided to change the style to the journal and everyone is bored .... assi that I liked (and was the only one that was unlocked ... che livejournal ...>_>)

, currently decided to change my old mail (you know which one) for this @ cloine.tech and while you to be angry all the time alone with a phrase that anyone who tries and angry ... what the fuck is that!?!? n I understand that this courageous but not as elipticafusion@hotmail.com moderamen
already seems to have tertiary gastitris)

finally this is all changing
changes

0 comments:

Post a Comment