Monday, April 14, 2008

Shortness Of Breath More Condition_symptoms many are asking this

I do to the computers that did not last more than a month?


the answer is simple:

asshole!!

actualment Eeste journal will explain the tragedy that occurred a week ago and if

mni laptop died, why? ... That windows view does not approve of alcohol 120% ... and I came out an error message Mpora put the wrong choice ... and so went something called "blue screen of stupid sh **" which prevented me from accessing the system (even in mod safe, very safe and very sure that even windows thinks I'm an offender)
finally decided after several attempts to put the windows vista 64 bit (as I have ?.... torrents XD) I have now
a Windowsdoes not pass twice less
dirvers
DX ...... finally the macabre details of the laptops

otherwise so far I noticed that the ge force 7000m DX nop used to play passing




something else because nothing else DX

0 comments:

Post a Comment