Friday, February 29, 2008

Flashy-flashers, Inc. custards to have a good laptop

Plans are good but I was hungry so:

well after d echec acer to buy I noticed that you have a laptop that can stand with everything and all would need:

-4 GB ram (says here supports 4GB ram untapped)
-a hard disk of 160 GB or more (for I can not live with 80 ........ ok if I can but the last time to walk tubve Aquitar fighting to files, the only detail is that if I put the disc I dismiss fabreca settings that work ....... I'm talking about or work) hearing Windus
-the 64-bit (I'm going to ask if I put the slow hara laptop (and I auqiero something ....) rapid
..... in order, and an AMD Turion 64 * 2 60 tl ......... ok

the demaSCOS would be easy to get here ... epro how difficult is to find a processor (you can remove the processor is compatible with the chipset) as opposed to processors for laptop desk is a legend s came to discover a serious a lot ... but so far have not found anything D:

finally my day today is as follows:

tomorrow will only toooooodo m ICASA by one day, and that is because my and my sister go padrex the defective (City, capital of Mexico) who bought a chevy pick up, leading us I will leave for 1 day at home alone and need trbajo
even EpoR s not that I do not work, I think I have delinquent fake ... or not .. in order for the time nesecito 3000 pesos to get muchas something sto the laptop, to conquer the world and know that I get the acer signal when I play Zoo Tycoon 2 (acer signal: a lot of A's coming out when I make a waterfall)

finally that's all (m ivity is is cutting down more and massss * vacuum *

0 comments:

Post a Comment