Friday, February 15, 2008

Kidney Treatment More Condition_symptoms changing horizons moving mountains ...

commercial mellow day and the day is next to telegraph Mount valentin

ok happy day of love and friendship to all of you .... but we must also note that:

, is the day of the telegraph without the telegraph messenger ....... we would not have me wait and are saying that in order smentira ..... so lets leave

-15 is the day women d ela ....... mmmm because I feel that teachers do not lie to me ...... but today is the day women d ela
past
fresh news and not so fresh-

want to do a comic and not die try (d enuevo) but not to use and how to use it .... so i need help .... anyone ?..... anyone?

moving on to other notcias ..... if telling the truth .... theft were composed more d eu n nano Oduro an my house, _, hence before my compaq worth cream cheese and I'll sell rto purchase rune new (recuerdewn: If you shop online equivalent of a small problem is going to fuck soon ....., and equivalent to Windows Vista will lock soon)

something else ?.... good in 14 I gave nothing .. NADAAAAA * .*.. is v aal corner but that's not much new ... well let's say when you have friends and those centers will be Lyar per family, money ... studies since the February 14 loses


sense something else? ...... Quienm
if I get donations to get out to study the df?

finally that's all

pd: ares knew that is prohibited?

0 comments:

Post a Comment