Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hyerglycemia More Condition_symptoms The irony of chaos

before they read THE FOLLOWING give you a few tips

-if you buy something online make sure that the words "small problem" are not in the ad

the dual-core is a fraud D :


starting now ... well .... sold compaq that epresonar d ?.... well after the power button 4 times without reply and the receipt but the fifth is that the very candidate you given for showing a parallel universe (aka: screen moving) I decided to sell ...... received 5100 pesos .. enough to buy a used ........ but I can think ... that whenever comrpo used end up dying .. so im prove gather the money I had saved and went for a "new" office depot .....:D (currently not want to buy online .... let alone go to dell besides that I know do not want to help me D:)

... at first going to buy a dual core .... but me .... got to thinking that whenever I buy something with dual core dies (and are two mothers who Jeren and a laptop ... that's enough for me) so now I have an acer turion turion

only thing I ESAT like damn machine is that it looks gross: /

finally moving on to other news I am studying the geometry d ela death for eamenes d ela

coming weeks that wes thanks for

eswcuchar

0 comments:

Post a Comment