Saturday, December 25, 2010

Bugatti Engine Diagram [Series] Week # 25 ~ Christmas Day

F E L I Z N A V I D A D

He
# 25 - Merry Christmas - Arashi} {

- Merry Christmas - said all the five, bumping their glasses, toasting.

The snow was falling, quiet and beautiful, and emphasizing announcing the arrival of Christmas. Crowded on all sides, creating of Tokyo, the most beautiful scene.

Small lights illuminate the Tokyo Tower and reflecting off the snow made it seem as if there was a festival of lights, as if the snow was also happy that it was Christmas .

Within a small departamento, five boys were providing, receiving a happy Christmas. Happy, he was able to watch it together for another year.

I can not believe that either Christmas-

-year- flew by

The others nodded, while carefully watched the snow fall.

smiled, all at once. And they remained in silence, each enjoying the view, each recalling how wonderful it was that year.

aside all his accomplishments, the boys were happy because of all the love they had received, by those clapping, the shouting and those grooves, belting out with them.

"It was a good year for Arashi, ne? -

all nodded.

"I wonder ... How will the 2011? -

Nobody answered. All continued staring out the window.

-I suppose it's ... as everyone wantscreate it, "said Nino to end.

"I want the 2011, is still much better than this year," said Aiba immediately.

"Then I will, 'said Jun, smiling.

-Nee, why are we talking years?, Christmas just is interrupted Ohno, finally speaking.

"Well, the New Year is just around the corner," said Nino.

"Even so ..., I want to talk about Christmas, not what will the pr & orcute; maximum year-

"Well spoken, persuaded him Sho.

Ohno returned to watch the snow fall, and all other sighed, then smiled. Since its Riida conociƔna.

"I ... I'm very happy to continue with you guys ...- began Aiba

" Oh no, do not start getting sentimental, "he warned Nino .

All other smiled.

-Aiba, and C dilo "said Jun. HTMLXC

- LOVE ARASHI! - Aiba exclaimed happily, and all exploded in laughter.

"I think everybody," said Sho.

Suddenly, Ohno got up from his seat. And walked to a small radio, peaceful resting on the table.

- What are you doing? - Jun. asked

-esuchar music, "said the major.

lit it.

had carols on the radio. Everyone smiled nostalgically.

"Not listening to carols long," said Nino, leaning back in his seat, making himself comfortable.

"Nor I, 'said Sho.

all turned to remain silent, listening, remembering.

Sho suddenly straightened.

"I promise something,

watch all looked at himcatkins.

"Never, never, will end this," he said, looking at each one carefully.

Everyone looked back, determined.

nodded.

"Never," said the five at a time.

"I promise that we will always be the five, we always Satoshi Masaki, Kazunari, Jun and Sho. That will never change that. May we always be friends-

"The best-stated Aiba.

We will always be

-Arashi-

Everyone smiled. And once again lean on their seats, watching the snow again. Are thinking of, again, the carols. Each with one firm goal, which would last a lifetime.

"

Right now, not exactly to say.

I'm just happy, minna, I'm very happy. To have reached this Christmas after he arrived, happy, safe and healthy. Having arrived surrounded by people who I love very much. Have come to you who read everything I write, maybe not the best, they may be terrible, may not haveconnection, etc. But I appreciate looooong, looooong, that Leean. That Leean this.

Nevertheless, I hope you have a good time reading it. Thank you all for being with me this year. Thank you very much.

hope to see you too, next year.

I still have 3 stories to finish, and plenty to start. n___n

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

pass it very well and have fun.

Remember always be happy, despite the difficulties of life, smile, always make them feel better. I hope I have made them smile once.

If so, I am satisfied with it as a Christmas gift.

This was my gift, very humble and simple, but full of love all of you (:

♥ Arashi

acompaƱey always bring happiness muuchisiima their lives, as they have done with mine.

The Love Minna ♥

Thank you for this year.

Ayarashi deshita. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment