Friday, December 10, 2010

Food Allergy Or Shingles? [Drabble] \

Hello! AND BACK! YAY! I'M BACK! XD my Peque, or 1 week Hiatus ~ Fortunately, finish all the exams (: And now remains only a week to go on holiday ^ ^ I'm so happy! (:
I'll tell you more about my week and I have qe coshitas muuch past, the prox. OF ~ oh yes, also made a montooon! of Arashi Icons hahaha \u0026lt;3 when I needed to unwind the n_n 'So we do the tmb pondre here ~ to share with you ^ ^ minna
But today I bring a drabble! to hold qe finish my exams! ^ ^ So
datta!

Title: School and Stuff ~ to imagine and XD that is
Author: Ayarashi ~ desu (:
Pair: Ohmiya Obviously \u0026lt;3 XDD
Genre: Fluff, romance ~
Rating: PG-13 ~
Words: ~ 1376 qe no longer think Drabble n_n 'but let's leave it xDD
Copyright: Ohmiya they belong to themselves, I just play with their love lives ~ \u0026lt;33
Description: Only a small , or with Teenage Ohmiya Drabble ~ \u0026lt;3 XDDD as always being Kawaiis
- - - - - - - - - - -
"School and Stuff ~"

Ding-dong

-Hi- Satoshi

"Good morning, Ninomiya-san," said pequeñoy smiled happily. - Is Kazu? - He asked.

"Yes, this in your room, you know,

- Even with that? - Satoshi asked as she shook her head.

"If ... there is no way to separate it from there, so if you could do something, I would greatly appreciate -

" I'll do what I can, "said , Satoshi entering the house, took off his shoes and climbed & amp; oacute; the stairs, the room was that little fool.

- Boo! - Said as he entered the room. However, the small still lying in bed on her stomach, reading one big book text.

- Boo! - Again say / yell Satoshi.

Nothing.

- Kazu! - Shouted and jumped on the back of the child.

-Auuch, Satoshi, & iquest, what the hell you? - Kazu muttered as he tried to get up, but the biggest was too heavy for him.

"It's for me to pay attention," he apologized Satoshi.

"Well, I'm talking to you, could you get off? -

" No

-Satoshiiii-called kicking the small but the other does not budge.

-Nee, what do you do? - He asked.

-studying, final exams are in 2 days-

"That I know, but ... Why you do it all day?, And why so late? -

"Because I want to do well in these"

"Come on, Kazu, anyone can wrong, we are people, and I'm sure your mom will not mind a few mistakes, well, you're always the best, you always get good grades-

"Now I want to be the Better, not Best-

-Aggh,are very stubborn,

"Maybe it is, can you get off? -

" I say, you just starting out, you're in school, worry when you're in high school like me, "said Satoshi, completely ignoring what the other had requested.

"Yes, and yet you do not worry-

" Because I want to dedicate myself to art school is not necessarily

"Well, your , but I do want to graduate, could you get off now? -

-Mmm ... you will be able & aacute; s, you can always, now drops the book and going to buy an ice-

-Get down-

-NO-

-Get down-

"Give me a kiss," said Satoshi, approaching the lower face.

"No," said this and left, all he could.

- Why not? - Asked more pouting.

Nino looked toward the door.

"This locked, do not worry" said Satoshi.

Nino smiled and approached the largest, bringing his lips in a tender kiss. Nino Ohno got off and took her face in her hands, Nino tangled his arms around the neck of the elderly. Nino Ohno went on, putting his hands on the bed, kissing him desperately.

Nino Until it broke.

"Enough said breathlessly ...-

Ohno nodded, but did not fall Nino. CHT

MLXC - Could you let me look now? - Ask the child.

"No

-Oh-chan-

-A ice cream, go-

" No, I study-

-Ninooo, a simple ice cream, 15 minutes max-

-Contigo are never 15 minutes,

approached Nino Ohno, joining their foreheads.

-Kazu, Kazu, Kazu, so pequeñoy you get frustrated by things like exams-

"I do not know why-

" Yes, and obviously I did not say "

" No, it's a surprise

Ohno sighed.

-Dejame study now-

Ohno rolled his eyes. And he played with his tongue bottom lip Nino. The child moaned and opened her mouth, letting the language of the largest entered it and explore every corner of his mouth ...

"Boys, someone knocked at the door.

Both were separated at once, frightened, and wiped his lips, Ohno got up and opened the door.

-I brought tea and biscuits-

Ohno smiled.

"Thank Ninomiya-san-

" Nothing. Oh, look, Kazu-kun has left school, good job Satoshi-kun-

"It was difficult but I did" said proud of himself

Nino put your eyes .

"But Kazu want me to go," he said as if nothing Ohno, making a small pot.

- Why?, Nononono, you'll stay, is call your mom to let you stay to eat-

Ohno was not very convinced, but Mrs. Ninomiya knew as agreed.

"I'll Curry-

" I'm staying, 'said Satoshi happy.

Nino sighed and folded his arms. Ohno took the tray with tea and put it on a table, taking all the books that were in it.

-OYE the child cried indignantly.

"I think I'll stay-

" Okay, if I let study-

"Yeah, I lied ...- Ohno.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ohno ran across the field, panting from exhaustion, but did not care, had ; toto come ...

Finally, he crossed the fence separating the school from high school, and sought, among all the tide of students, some bigger than him, his small Kazu .

looked from side to side. Until I found, standing near the stairs, talking with colleagues. Came running, stumbling with some people on the road.

-Kazu exclaimed as he arrived. Nino turned to him and smiled, happy.

Toshiie Hi-Health-securcute, happily.

The colleagues with whom I had been talking soon parted. And Nino is launched into the arms of Ohno, the largest hugged back.

- What?, How ?...- asked the major, with anxiety and concern on his face.

Nino smiled and showed his test. 1OO. Without any error.

-1OO Clean the child exclaimed happily.

- YES! - Held Ohno."I told you, you'd make-

" Thank

- A cream? - Asked the major.

Nino smiled.

"Okay, ice cream, and took the hand of Ohno. Board aimed at the output.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tok, tok,

tok , tok,

TOK TOK!

Ohno straightened up, lit his lamp and rubbed his eyes, still half asleep.

Was it a dream, or does it really was someone playing his window?

got up and walked to his window, opened it, there was, Kazu watching it and smiling.

- What? - Ohno asked not understand why the child was there.

-Low,I show you something,

- "At 4 am? -

" Yes, your low-

-...- No

"Come Oh-chan, your parents will not learn, the more risk that I am, because I'm small, but it will not tell you anything,"

"Do not be so sure-

" Whatever, low-

Ohno sighed. And putting on his shoes, jumped out the window, reaching as far as Kazu was.

"Well, follow me"

- Where? - Asked the major, hugging himself, was very cold.

"I have something to show you I said

- What? -

" Your wait, be patient-

- , do you expect to be patient when I'm walking in the street cold, dark and at 4 am? -

Nino did not respond & Overhaulyou, and continue walking.

-Kazu ... really, I think ...-

"Here we are, 'said Nino, happy while pointing to the small ; or lake in the neighborhood.

- brought me here, "but ... if we go through here every day-

-OH-CHAN, do not belittle this, this time is a very special occasion-

Ohno was not sure, but not pondríaa discuss with Nino.

"Come on tom & Ninoamp; oacute; his hand in his, the little hand of Nino.

Ohno dragged to the shore of the lake and pointed to the dark sky and stars.

Ohno saw them: Luciernagas. Many, all flying over that dark but beautiful lake.

smiled.

- You like it? - Nino whispered, looking forward to Satoshi.

This just nodded his head, all this was so beautiful.

And ..., & Ikkesht; remember your fishing rod that you had last year? -

Ohno's smile disappeared.

"If ...- said wistfully.

"Well ... Exclaimed the pequeñoy TAKES ran over a tree, and returned with a new fishing rod.

- Is it for me? -

"Yes, take-it-

" Thank you most fascinated, unable to believe it.

"And never again, never again, you come to question me about why I try so hard at something," said Nino, smiling, pleased with himself.

- Huh? -

"The proof, if passed everything with a clean 1OO, earn money, it was a gamble, and I did buy it ... Because you were very saddened by the loss of your other cane y. ..-

Nino's words were interrupted by a kiss, Ohno had gone ahead, placing her lips to the child, pinning him a big hug.

-I Love You, "whispered the most on the lips of Kazu.

"You're too young to tell me that ...- replied the other.

"Not if I'm really sorry-

Nino Ohno smiled hugging back.

- - - - - - - - -

Hope you like it ~ (:
Thanks for everyone's patience ^ ^ They are the best readers a "writer" would have \u0026lt;3 Minna Aishiteru ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment