Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Free Streaming Fishsticks Episode Of South Park [Mini-Fic] \

HOLA! Rather xD: Good Morning ~ now here is where I live XD 11:08 am (: So are good morning!
XDDD Well I had no classes today so take advantage and finish the second chapter.'s The Heart . Where things happen looooong, everything goes very fast, but it is a mini-fic things should go faster, if not transformed into Fic and My Special One and nunununu ~ I do not want more fics hahahaha XDD So chap. 2 with muuch things happening (: The cap. 3 is more about Ohno and fourth and I plan to be like the outcome qe ~ so fast? sii!
hahahahah XDD oh yeah and HAPPY HOME DECEMBER! is the month of AIBA! \u0026lt;3 So expect changes in the header,I hope that today (: no more to MINIFIC! DOUZ!:
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The Heart, {Ch. 2}

Nino left the supermarket with bags bursting with products, and all badly off. Damn it, even took his car. But no, the very clever of him had said he did not need because only would work, could go underground, what was wrong? More however, he had forgotten he would have to spend to buy food if you do not want to die starvation; deb & amp; iacute; to stop Aiba invite home to dinner.

Now, everything I had, I could not afford to pay for a taxi, do you have to take the metro again?, "Ely all the bags to burst on the subway?. No, not even could rise. Ademása that time, the meter was almost full ... rather, the subway was always full, it was time to go.

He stood across the street ... What should I do?

Suddenly, as if one had been expecting that question, a car pulled Frenyou to it.

Nino looked surprised, did not know it was not even that of Sho, but was similar, both luxury.

The window came down and his heart sank: I was Ohno-san.

" " Ninomiya-san? "Said Ohno

Nino just gave a little bow.

" you expecting someone?" Ohno asked, again.

Nino neg & amp; oacute; his head, still a little groggy.

" That looks heavy, do you come by car?"

Nino again denied.

" I can take if you want"

Nino was then reacted. Ohno was speaking, saying that could take ... Huh?

" No, do not worry, I'm fine, I'll go underground," said Nino, but his head hurt just thinking about going there with all bags.

" not think you can get on the subway with that," Ohno argued and he was right.

" I take you, do not worry" said again the highest, while the car and went down to where he was Nino, took his bag, opened the trunk and got to there.

Nino was still standing there without being able to react. Until Ohno opened the passenger door to let in, and Nino realized that ... well, I was good, at last, after all, were known.

came and sat putting on the belt. Ohno came across and did the same, he smiled before you start driving.

" Do you live near here?" Ohno said after a pause of a minute.

" Ehh ... No, this is supermarket near my work, and so I came here, "said

" Ohh ... well, then you tell me where ... "

" Ah, yes, I tell you" answered Nino.

" Excuse my question but do you have car?"

Nino river.

" Yeah just normally do not use it for work"

" Oh no?"

" No"

" Where do you work?, I say, if I can know"

"The company 'Nikkan'"

& ldquo; Ahh, this is a great company, why do not you use your car? "

" I never liked the traffic, I hate it, so I savings that if I go underground "

" Very true, I hate traffic "

" Why would you drive then? "dared asked Nino.

" Because my job demands that I take, I'm the one that travels in the company, not so far, but if I move a lot bycountry, so it is cheaper if I go by car and the company should not pay for my trip "

" Ahh, I understand "

Ohno nodded.

" Ah, there," Nino said as they entered the suburbs, away from the city. Ohno
followed in the direction indicated.

" I think you were very timely passed today by the supermarket," said Nino.

Ohno just smiled.

" Fortunately I could see you again"

" Oh yeah?" Nino said pretending not to understand

" Yes, I been thinking about you these days, "Ohno said

Nino looked out the window, trying to hide her flushed face.

" Really?, Like me," admitted Nino after a while, almost forgot to tell you that Ohnowould turn right at the next street.

" Really?"

Nino ducking his head nodded.

" know, after we parted that night, I left thinking I had no way to contact you again ..."

"True ..., this time everything went very quickly "answered Nino.

" If ..."

'This is too r & aacute; ask 'thought Ohno while still driving down the street. 'But I can not afford to waste any more time now, so things must be so'

reached the apartment building where he lived Nino.

"Thanks for bringing me Ohno-san" thanked Nino.

" Ohno's good" he smiled the biggest

" Okay, then: Ohno, thank you very much"

" of anything ... certainly is perhaps too hasty but... Can we exchange phone?, Really want to go back to talk with you today I have time, but maybe another day if, and not ... maybe we can see ... I say if you want "Ohno said very fast and feeling ashamed.

Nino smiled.

" right," confirmed the child.

- - -

" Really, thank you very much"

" I told you it was nothing. And you know, if you want one day to talk to someone, here & amp; iacute; I am "

" I'll remember "

" See you later Ninomiya-kun

" Nino's good"

Now Ohno smiled.

" According Nino"

Both gave a bow, and Ohno went to his car, went up in Ely.

Nino suspironic and entered the building, heading to the elevator, when he realized that his heart was beating very fast ...

Hell, Again?, I did not want to feel this for someone so quickly. But Ohno had come at the right time, and had been as their savior ... But getting to the point of feeling something by now ... That it was rushed. As it was, Nino could not deny that he enjoyed his company and was happy.

- - -

" Do not you think that you are very Despaprice? "

" the contrary, I think I'm going too fast with him "

" must remember that there are almost no time "

" know, I need not repeat what you always"

" Well, now, what will you do?"

" Me?, I can not do anything, should I wait for him to call me "

& ldquo; And do not think I can take a long time to do that? "

" Why do you get?, If it takes or not is not your problem "

" But if yours"

- - - - - - - - - -

" Ready, take"

Aiba not dropped the paper, despite the fact that Nino deposited him a big bowl of rice under their noses. I had this strange habit ahora read the newspaper.

" What are you reading?," Comics "asked Nino, trying to tease him a little

Aiba withdrew its newspaper, only to give him a Nino killer look.

" No" said before returning to hide behind his newspaper.

" So?" Asked Nino.

" News"

The phenomenonr laughed like crazy.

" Laugh all you want," Aiba said indifferent.

" No, but how seriously you read news?"

" If" Aiba said

" And where you get the newspaper ?

" Sho-chan is in her car, always read the newspaper"

" Sure, I understand it, but do you?"Nino laughed again.

Aiba again ignored.

" Oh, look at this" suddenly exclaimed the child

" What?" Said Nino, still eating his breakfast.

" Remember that little article that came out on TV recently?"

" About ... Is the person dead? "AskedNino.

" If"

" What about that?"

" Well here are more things, and photographs also n "

" What? "

" says they found the body of a 28 year old man in a room of an abandoned apartment building & rdquo ;

" What the hell was ; To there if you forsaken me? "

" do not know, just say they found him there, in bed with a gaping hole in his chest. That sucks, is a photograph, see "

Aiba newspaper put the face in front of Nino, the juice is almost back who had just taken.

" AIBA!"

" It's disgusting, right?"

" 'm eating"

" Sorry, just poker & amp; iacute; to you to see "

" Well bad idea, now bitter me my breakfast, silly "

" Sorry, but this is very interesting "

& ldquo ; How interesting can a man with a hole in your chest? "

" Apparently his heart was found lying on the floor, and a knife buried in the & rdquo ;

" Aiba, could you shut up?"

" Look, there's another picture "

" NO "said Nino and put his hands over his eyes.

" Gallina

" I'm not chicken, just that I do not like vomit "

" Anyway, it's horrible that case "

" You bet" answered Nino.

" Nee," Are you ready? "Nino asked, sipping a little m & amp; aacute; s juice.

" Ready for what?"

" How that for what, to go see the movie Zombies"

" Oh, is it? "

" Yes, today is stupid "

" Etto ... Nino, I will not be able to go "

" What? "

" I have an appointment with Sho-chan today & amp; rdquo;

" What, Aiba planned this for a long, go see that movie was what most wanted"

"I know but ... I have my appointment today "

" another day Can not you? "

" No, Sho-chan is busy the other day "

& ldquo ; I can not believe you're leaving me abandoned "

" Sorry ... Can not we goanother day? "

" No, already bought tickets, did you forget? "

" Oh, it's true ... well, I guess that will , s to find someone else "

" Really can not cancel your appointment with Sho? "Nino asked, before realizing he was being completely selfish with his friend.

"Sorry Nino-chan ... but I do not want "

" Yeah, okay, I understand, I would have done the same & rdquo;

" Encontrarása" someone else? "Aiba asked worried.

" Yes, I'll try" said Nino, but I had no idea whom.

- - -

" Hello?"

" Ohno-san"

"Nino" ?, what happens? "

" Ehmm ... well ... Are you busy? "

" No, not now "

" Ahh, because I ... "

" If ?, what happens? "

" Well ... Want to go to a movie with me? "Nino asked hesitantly.

" Me?, Today?"

" Si ... Etto ... I mean, if you're not busy or something "

" No, I'm free. Also has much to not go to the movies ... "

" So a yes? "

" a definite yes "Ohno nodded

" does not really bother you?"

" course not, I am very happy to see you again"

" So today ... & rdquo ;

" Do I spend it for you? & rdquo;

" If you want ..."

"I'll pick you "

Nino smiled.

" right, then I wait here at 6"

" I'll be there at 6" Ohno said

" Well, Adios"

" Adios"

child hanging & amp; oacute; the phone feeling very nervous. Do not go too fast? 'Calm down Ninomiya' he told himself. 'It is not like that you consider your partner or as if you'll be, maybe ... just be friends'

- - - - - - - - - - -

" Zombies do?" Ohno said as he watched the movie tickets.

" Yeah, what a problem?"

" No, it's just that I'm not very good with horror movies" Ohno confessed shame.

" Do not worry, me neither, but if I draw attention to see them, and this will only be blood, you know, people who eat other and take out the brain and heart ; ny stuff "

Ohno tried to smile at what the child had just said.

" Ah, but if you can see another" suggested Nino to see the seriousness of the elderly.

" It seems intersante, must see"

"Are you sure o? "

" Are you telling me a coward? "Ohno asked, raising his eyebrows pretending to be angry.

" No, not that, it's just that ..."

" Okay, I'm not angry, are we going to see it or not?"

" Sure," said Nino and a little calmer.

And both entered the room.

- - -

" AAAH & rdquo; cried hysterically the person's history, and Nino felt his hand was held tightly by a larger and warm, was shocked but said nothing, and his attention was the film to rest on any movement that made his companion, who had his hand still trapped in it.

the end left the room, and Nino are felt much more calm now that his hands were separated, but could not ignore the fact that Ohno had kept together almost the entire movie.

'Maybe ... if it happens' thought Nino while they walked in silence to the outlet of the film.

" Okay, I admit that if I was scared," said Ohno after a moment.

Nino out of her thoughts and turned to him with a smile.

" Yeah, me too"

" Still it was fun, thanks for this output Ninomiya-kun

" Nino "

"Sorry I forget, "laughed Ohno.

" Nothing, I ... still had wanted to see you so that's why we invite "confessed Nino.

Ohno smiled.

- - -

" Etto ... "Nino?"

" Yes?" Asked the child now looking Ohno, take your eyes off the car window.

" I ... had something to say ... but .. "

" But what?"

" Well .."

Ohno sighed to see that the building was already close, so arrived and parked the car.

" Ohno Is something wrong?"

The biggest sighed again, and before he could say anything else Nino leaned forward, shortening the distance between them and joining their lips in a tender kiss and grateful.
This came as a surprise to Nino, who was paralyzed with his eyes open, not knowing what to do or to think, Ohno was still pressing his lips against the child Ely, leaving all your worries and doubts ago, responded to the insistent kiss, opening his mouth obediently ...

- - - - - - - - -
estubo long? XD I hope I look and let me upload LJ
xDD ~ I'm going to see Freet, I'm somewhat behind in the drama of my Ninine \u0026lt;3 I'm so qe ^ ^ ENJOY! BYE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment