Friday, December 31, 2010

Poptropica Brain Games There Desvarios de una Escritora # 009 {~} and the New Year Congratulations

みんな
: あけまし て お め で と ございます!
(Seriously, not because he is in Amarillo XD)


just wanted to make this little entry to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all (:
Yes, it's a little early, but I might not make it later. So better now ^ ^

I think I had given them my small little speech at Christmas but then here too! XD
Solo say that I am very happy! (This 2O1O was a great year for me, I am very happy about the things that made, for which hand learned, and the people I know.
I am also happy that in compliance 2O1O 2 years! to know Arashi! Going for 3 in the 2O11 and muuch more later (:
I want to thank everyone who read my fics'
THANK YOU!
Never thought to open this Journal, March 2 of 2O1O, (if I remember n___n ') never thought it would come to this. As it is now my humble pequeñoy Journalito in which I offer my Fics for Leean. Thank you: DD
I am very happy for this 2O1O where I met sooooo many people who made and created a great impact on my life, making muucho happier. I hope poder remain in contact with all of them in the next year ^ ^
not mention, because I'm forgetful and do not want anyone to bother because I forget to put n___n so if you were here with me on this Anoy read my fics and my stupid things I write you know they are XD \u0026lt;3!
arigatou! I hope everyone
the pass very well, eat rich today! : D enjoy with their families and friends of the entry of this year: D
And here we see the next, with more fics is the 333 ^ ^
prometoo
Also, I want to thank ARASHI \u0026lt;3 SIH OH! xD these Ni; you that made me sooo happy 2O1O definitely made me worry, laugh to death, spending money XD, mourn dand happiness, sadness, anger, made me sooo PROUD! and I especially did veery HAPPY \u0026lt;3!
愛し てる 嵐 \u0026lt;3


THANKS TOO! \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3!

/ / Unfortunately, this is one computer PS New and I have to make an image uu ~ And do not download because I'm downloading Countdown Kohaku and XDD. So Gomen, no picture n____n'U
Still, Sabeen that I muucho & GRAACIAS (:

あけまし て お め で と ございます みんな, と すべて の ありがとう \u0026lt;3

And havea Junbi bailando! Disco

(Gif no million)

0 comments:

Post a Comment