Thursday, December 23, 2010

Myammee Plastic Surgery Biomedeto birthday! - Aiba's

And he did not want to be late ... n_n '

お 誕生 日 お め で と, 相 葉 ちゃん
Yes! This is the Baka Birthday! \u0026lt;3 love you TOO! So
^///^ tooodas us cry:
OTANJOUBI OMEDETO AIBA-CHAN!
As you will realize, this time I wanted to not be late, so come too early n_n
are in Japan only 3:40 am! Buenuu ~ XD But no longer is 24? And that means that it is COMPLIANCE OF AIBIS!!
First wordsAppreciation and birthday ~

Aiba-chan, OMEDETO !
I hope that today is your day, (which incidentally is more important than Christmas XD, at least for me, December is a month of AIBA \u0026lt;3) Hope you're having veery well that XDDD ^ ^ slept follow muucho Rest, relax, I hope you do not have much work today, and you can have fun with Sho with your family and people who want (:
Aibis you veery veery someone special, you're ignoring Arashi , you, yourself, you are the Special Maas I had the pleasure to have met in my life.
Despite the bad and sad that you've been through, you just keep smiling, happy, with thatcharacteristic smile of yours that makes everything else happy around you ~
You're still giving us moments of joy ^ ^ always brighten our days with your comments and unhappy with your smile ~ ~: DD
Arigatou, for those moments of laughter to see Tensai! haha For teach Engrish! Because: I'm HAPPY! XDD \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
Aiba-chan Aishiteru ~ For you, only you!, (And Arashi xD) can be unsettling and a million smiles, even though my day has been a mess.
And because, you were set? Aiba color matches your week! \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3! As our GreenBoy
\u0026lt;3 MiracleBoy \u0026lt;3 and Aibak \u0026lt;3 we love so much (:
Nee ~ thanks to you I got my nickname that I love! XD ^ / / ^
As the Ama maas than anyone ARASHI \u0026lt;3 And because he always says!: D
For your sentimentality ~ and much more:
WE LOVE AIBA! \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3

Now my little Purezento:

If Aiba, image MANDATORY! Arashitos all have for their Tanjoubi ~
My humble gift n___n '{ seriously should gather all that I have and mail them XDDD }
OMEDETO AIBA!
and as with Oh-chan, we have more gifts for you, from the store AyarashinoLivejournal / ARASHI & co.co.co. ~! XDDD [accepted Credit / fanservice / CHUUS / A Ohmiya IN OUR BED MAKING COSHITAAS / ARASHI] XD
As your birthday, you get along:

Several puppies! {If nothing else I know is one in the photo ~ but SHHH! XD Aiba}
you like?

Sii ~ I know I will! {XD see? are more dogs!! >.>'}
XD And now, for being your cumpleeea, I'll give you ~
:

many hats! {Yes yes I know that nothing else is one! but SHH!}
Now, if you love Aiba:

YES! LIKES XD (I LOVE YOUR TIE! XD) {veen what? are SEVERAL!}
XD And now, the DREAM CHANCE! XDD [ and stop watching Quiz Show! XD ]
You have 3 options!
Option # 1: H

parisIlton, promoting a CD YOURS! (Eh? Nani kore?) Which by the way, do not know where it out and we have no idea what songs bring, and you will not! XD

Option # 2:

One day a tiger that you were raped , and will make you cry everywhere: BIG DANGER! XD

And Option # 3:

A perfect Apapashable, inviolable, Lamible edible, harassed, and everything you want it to end in ABLE ~ SAKURAI SHO! Just for you! you alone! XD all the days of thy Vidda!
And your choice?
If Aiba, I see!
XDDD Yeah, I know XDDD
All other options especially {XD} Paris go to:
C
HTMLXC xDDDD Okay, Aiba, I hope you enjoy tuus humble gifts from our shop, you know that I LOVE! \u0026lt;3 ^///^
the hope you have a great time on your Special Day! \u0026lt;3
We expect more gifts, DD '

now seem happy with your Sho \u0026lt;3 And to the rest of Arashi \u0026lt;3
you enjoy this day. BYEEBYEE
! Lindo ^ ^

Arashi \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3!
OTANJOUBI OMEDETO AIBA-CHAN! \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3!


missing
Even more goodies for Aiba ^ ^ ~ Esperenlos

None of the photos & Gif using here are mine, all rights to their respective Due; Years, only the edited photo Mia! ^ ^
We are not responsible for nasal bleeding occurred many reading this post {yes, I mean the picture of Sho (a violation of the Tigre Aiba XD)}

ByeBye! Ayarashi ^////////^ deshita!

0 comments:

Post a Comment