Saturday, January 1, 2011

Panic Disorders More Condition_symptoms ~ ~ 『AyarashiTraductions ふるさ と (pine Sato) - 岚』

Hello (: Today, as a gift from A, or New XD I bring the lyrics of Arashi 』『 Furusato, the song that's not, I sang in the Kohaku Uta Gassen: D is sooo beautiful, I love \u0026lt; 3 In short, if you have heard it ... then do it! it is BEAUTIFUL! ^ / / ^
Here it is.

ふるさと - 岚
{Lyrics in Romaji & Translation to English}
Romaji

yuugure semaru sora ni kumo no kisha mitsuketa
natsukashii kaeritaku Nioi no machi no naru toki
hitamuki no omoi wo wo kasaneru
tsumugu milestone tachiand unless the smell of the city I want to go home Time to go

People who stay in my memory
Each and every one of your smiles, are now
Me.
People who want to see are there
Full of goodness, are waiting for me.
The color of the sea, mountains and wind
The places where I can be myself.
unforgettable songs are there.
Holding hands, sing together.
The color of the sea, mountains and wind.
This is our native country
People who want to see are there.
Full of goodness, are waiting for me.
The color of the sea, the mountains & amp; about girls, as the wind. This is our Country
Your Country Natal Natal
my home country.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Now to clarify things:
(1): I put
Pais Natal although it can also be Hometown

that, but I was referring suspuse Arashi use whatever native country Japan, not Tokyo and hometown. Especially because I think the song is called: Boku no Furusato Nippon = Japan Mi Pais Natal POSE ~ But just put whatever you want ^ ^

Credits & lyrics in Romaji in Japanese - - ->





yuminami


Gozaimasu Arigatou ~
hope you like my gift to A, or New XDD: D Jane Minna \u0026lt;3







0 comments:

Post a Comment