Monday, January 24, 2011

Acronis Installation Was Interrupted Congratulations to your birthday! Sakurai Sho! ! ! ! !

YES! not so late n_n '
お 誕生 日 お め で と 翔 くん!
Yay! far not made me so so late, are 7:26 am in Japan ^ ^ A January 25!
know what that means? {And I saw the title xD}

SHO BIRTHDAY!

Yay! This hombrezaso! \u0026lt;- - You want that? This meeting today at the Japan Ma and Day, ana here in Mexico and throughout Latin America: 29A, OS!
Do not even notice it if you want my opinion n__n 'Ah do not want it? Well ... XDDD
Nowyes, words of thanks and all I say down XD blablableo

SHO-KUN! aaaaaah! xD They want to say?
XD HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I hope your day today, passes you the best! With people who most want (:
Onegai! Do not give so much work on your birthday! And let him say, for once! Who has spare time!
XD Sho, and you only need 1 year ! to do muuch coshiitaas ( not ask me, ask to Ohno that is what has 30 years! XD )
Sho-san xD Thanks For everything you do, for your hard work, individual and Arashi \u0026lt;3 muuuuuuuchas muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchas Many thanks for writing these raps all: sfjhdsgajdjfhdgsjhakfas! Haha XD I can never sing, but never mind! XD Because I love your words of wisdom and encouragement ~ {
and perverted tmmb xD} I wish you well in your day, and all the days of your life. Here will be Aidaba-chan/Aida/Ayarashi
~ xD For most fans support you and also muuch * * XDD
cooffcooffPAAWcooffcooff ASTR SHO \u0026lt;3 {pick out the code! XDD
} {And we look forward to my DVD Scene xD} Karuto Kamisama no! And see you doctor and act in curls! Hahahahaha XDD
Now if, after that ~ ~ my humble and small, or purezento for sho! ^ 33 ^

A picture! : D {I hope you notice the & quot; Otanjoubi Omedeto "written on Japo up there xD If not ... Ignore it! Hahaha XDD}
OTANJOUBI OMEDETO SHO-KUN!
* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *
And as usual here in Ayarashi @ LJ! give goodies! {I started to do this with Ohno n_n '} XD
ARE FREE GIFTS! XD NOOOO! haha xDDDD {catch the sarcasm?}
XDD So we asked ShoSakurai-sama * kneels * XD That's what gift you want?! Nanananana ~

not leave me like you'll Chifladito >.>'' XD another thing 33'XDD
hahaha (sorry everyone!)
The first thing you give is:
akb? HHS !!!??? WE LIKE THAT IN OUR STORE !!!!?? * Runs *
Good bato.. Sho you want it?
Ok, Ok, Gomen Nasai find something else XDD ~ ~ ~ * goes to the box of gifts
XDDD * * 20 min. then ~ ~ ~ *
How about some ice cream? While still looking?
Ice Cream! * Hum! * XDD
sih Oh! A sho like it! ^ ^ * Still looking * I have your gift
SHO! Right here ~ ~ ~
A. . . Panda?
XD Ok, ok, and will continue to seek understanding uu XDDD hahaha ~

Sho Mitte, Mitte ~ ~ ~ ~:




skjfhskjfhsjdfhasdgkjgfiuAGFHYDSGAFHDGFAGSFHGDZXVHGXJVZX! SO with that picture! xD
and your opinion, Sho is:
has hahaha! XD And then?

sih Oh! oh sih! oh sih!
XDDD YAY! IS YOUR BIRTHDAY, OS!! * ~ * Dance lai lai
YAY! YAY! YAY! AND THE PUBLIC blown away! KJDSSHUGFSDFKGASKHF!!
xD OH YEAH! SEE A JUN! XDDD
and then Junbo Rollz! by birthday, you Sho! : D
~~~
and dancing ridiculously Sakuraiba
XDD XDDD hahahaha xDDD
Aiba YAY!
And all your gifts were from the fans ... Etto ... they give you in return? XD
PUREZENTO OF SHO:
xDDD I BE BAD sfjdshadghagahkaj HAHAHAHAHA! XD Arigatou
SHO \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3!

Again: OTANJOUBI OMEDETO gozaimasu!: D \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3


Janeshitu hahaha ~ XD No, I think it will bring more things for the birthday Sho, but that would be ma, ana ^ ^
None image / gif is mine ~ just the edited ^ ^ Gomen
oh and if someone or nuu insult is to put it in AKB48, or if anyone would fall so badly that not even want to see them XD ^ ^ / / Gomen , I do not fall bn do not like his music or anything, and I have every right to say ne? ~ I'm not sure that Sho upset your stomach, just something that I wanted to make, so that there is no discussion why Onegai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment