Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pick Disease More Condition_symptoms glee_espanol @ 2011-01-01T17:08:00

Merry Christmas, and you had a good year.

As some will know I had a problem with my laptop died, I am now able to recover fully the information that it had lost, as I have to post fics: "Monte Cristo" and "Story of a Girl."

Now if, with the retrieved information I am prepared to continue the publication, first with Monte Cristo. History

dedicated to Margaret Mendoza, who would tell Maggie and who you know as Mslyth , name of which she says not even know how to pronounce.



Montecristo.

By: Isabel de la GuerraCruz .

Disclaimer: I have no right Glee and characters so this story is made without profit and solely for your whole entertainment.

Sumary: Puckerman Noah was a simple theft of what once was, has no future, only past and present who must deal with all the hatred that has led them for years.

Warnings: FutureFic, AGNS, Death of a character.


Montecristo, Chapter 1

Monte Cristo, Chapter 2 * NEW *


Incidentally, I amfirst published in 2011, YEI!

0 comments:

Post a Comment