Friday, January 14, 2011

Dune Buggy Blueprints For Sale [Drabble] "Thank you"

Hi minna-san! Today I bring a drabble, just as an excuse for not updating other fics uu ~ But I'm suffering a crash with these fics'uu Still, every day I strive to advance a little ^ ^ This time the Drabble Ohmiya \u0026lt;3 Fluff with a looong loooooooong, so they will feel disgusted! Hahahahaha XD But I came to write it, and I have to take my moments of inspiration, because lately I have not many uu ~ So here it is! : D

Title: or Arigatou ありがとう ~
Author: Ayarashi desu
Couple: Oh miya \u0026lt;3
Genero: Shonen Ai , Fluff & Romance
Clasification: PG - 13
Rights: Ohmiya not mine, I just play with their love lives.
Note # 1: From the point of view Ohno
Note # 2: Inspired by the song: Arigatou of Ikimonogakari so recommend, with that song ^///^ Leean to feel more the story XD
Note # 3: for my nee-chan [info] pqnoarashi as a gift for her beautiful Drabble, who wrote recently \u0026lt;3

By Drabble!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"あり が とう "

And here we were now. Standing in the middle of this small but cozy and beautiful, new apartment.
He stepped forward, without saying a word, and opened the window of the room, which overlooked a family park was next to this building. smiled. And I was happy to see her face illuminated by the morning light. I turn around to see your smile from ear to ear, and I know, at that moment, you're thinking like me.
I take a step forward, I want to hug and thank you for all you've done for me, I want to thank you for giving me loves. But you will not let me say anything, and gently take my hand. I realize that no one sweeter than you. Slowly

give a tour around the department, and in each room a memory of the two is buried. Memories of all those afternoons together, our smiles, our hugs, each and every one of your kisses. And I am happier than ever.
Because now I realize that Your dream became "Our Dream" and that memory will remain etched in the deepest this day today, and do not ever forget.

I look. And I open my mouth to thank you, but you just squeezemy hand a little harder, telling me without words, that your love is sincere and pure, forever. My smile widens and we walked slowly.

As we climbed the stairs, I realize that the future, "our future" glowing in front of us. Living for someone you love, accept His love, all that I learned thanks to you. And I want to share this journey with you. Exchanging our joy and happiness.

Suddenly my hand loose. And climb the last steps running, open the large window and let light in and enlighten us.
"Satoshi" out sweetly from your lips and I climb up your voice. Take my hand againguides me to another room. You open the door and enter what will surely be our room. I watch closely and smiled. Take my hand again, take me to the window and open it.
A lake.
A beautiful crystal lake can be seen from here. You look at me anxiously. And I want to say, yell, how much I love you now, I believe in your sincere love and warmth of your hand. "Thanks" I say in a whisper. You just smile, take my face in your hands, and there, facing the beautiful lake. Kiss me. A kiss soft and full of all the love in the world. And I realize that no one sweeter than you.
- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A peqe, or only Drabble (: I hope you like it, and ask a little more patience with fics'se I'm atrassadisima, NASAI Gomen!
In other things: YA HEARD THE PREVIEW OF THE NEW SINGLE OF ARASHI? [LOTUS] THE LOVE! if you have heard it ... listen to Him! XD Now if I go ~ Byebiii ~ \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment