Friday, January 28, 2011

Walk In Pediatric Toronto ~ AyarashiTraductions ~ [Lotus] - Storm

Yay! I'm half back! But even I have homework and 0 inspiration. Minna really, if I were you, since I opened burned! Haha XD
Please do not even n__n

But Today! I bring a lyric! That's right, because Arashi songs and began to draw back (: And Aibis put their full LOTUS Remix Rekomen... Or whatever n_n / / So I decided to translate it: D Here's
^ / / ^ After some time, new songs. And from my point of view, a great, great, and veery beautiful song \u0026lt;3 Like all of Arashi: 3 No more
THE SONG!
Credits to [info] yarukizero por sus en Lyrics Romaji & Kanji (:
Lotus - Arashi Lyrics
{en Español} Romaji y traduccion to

Romaji

We will shirarete wa shiranai ikenai
am hitomi no oku namida wo kakushiteru

Jikan wo Yume no you ni Kanashimi wo tomete
under nemuraseta mama

Yomigaeru Kioku wa Ima demo Kizu darake Garasu no you de
Kizami komareteru Asu wo shinjiteru

Negai wo ima kono you ni Shinjitsu wo shiranai motomete
We will Story hajimaru

Kimi ga iru kara Mayou koto wa nai
Sono hi wa Namida nagasanai

made Mada osoreru minute in Mirai wo koto wa Me no mae
been of aru Sekai wo shinjiru big part of Te

Nakushita shita mono mono Subete
nigiri imi ga aru kara to

Bokura wa kanashimi nikumetemo Yorokobi of michibikareteru
ikiteiru Ima wo Kimi to aruiteru

Wasurenai itsudemo Bokura de coco by Daremo shirani Iru
Story wa Subete wo tsudzuku

kakete Mamoru mono ga aru sono omoi wo
Tashikana Tsuranuite Mirai
you you've just
you kakimazeru
of Taiyou ga sora e
nobori hajimeta
Story hajimaru
Kimi ga Iru Kara
Mayou koto wa Nagai yoru wo been

koeyou
Negai wo ima kono you no Shinjitsu wo Daremo shiranai Motometer
Story hajimaru

Kimi ga iru kara wa Mayou koto wa nai Namida
nagasanai Sono hi made

English

Nobody knows or should
know those tears hidden in your eyes.

Like a dream, stop time I let the sadness
gently

continue sleeping even now the memories are like a glass star
scarred, thinking about tomorrow.

Now, in this hand I hold my hopes, seeking truth
A story that nobody knows is starting

I lose, because you're here
not cry until that day * I suppose that relates the day when you go n_n *

am not afraid of a future that I have not
seen just think the world is in front of my eyes

things I have in my hands The things I've lost
If you cling to something, it has a meaning

Although we are surrounded by sadness, we find The road to happiness
Living in this walk with you

Never forget Here we
A story that nobody knows will continue
CHTBetting MLXC all, there are things we want to protect
Passing Through these feelings

As past and future mixed
The sun will ascend into heaven

A story is beginning

I lose, because you're here will get through these long nights


Now, in this hand I hold my hopes, seeking truth
A story that nobody knows is beginning

I lose, because you're here
not cry until that day .


Arashi Beautiful song as always ne? (:
Since I decided to continue to Ficosa others too: D so wait My updateSpecial One very soon ^ / / ^ ~

Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment