Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pigeon Toed More Condition_symptoms [Mini-Fic] \

Hello (: Yes, everyone is entitled to lynch me for not updating in ... how long? Know that I was not very productive in my Fics these holidays, but holidays are not exactly winter vacation XD I know it will update more on muucho the Summer n___n
Finally, as missing update of this fic, I bring here: ch. 3! And since I'm a liar ~ extends all caps but also consist of those who had planned! >.>'' Blame my lack of Ohmiya! Smut and now I write it myself! XDD hahahaha so a few more caps, but still, I do not plan to Arreba the 10 n___n '
This is posting to and leave this week, uu whether what happens is I go in that task atrassadisiimaa long I told them I had ... and I'm not sureif exactly one task xDD hahaha (I mean if required to do so ...) may not finish it, but I do maas may be able to, but I could not porqe my conscience told me: NO CAP HAS RISEN. OF 'THE HEART'COMO YOU SLEEP? hahah xDD I can not actually! too much stress with this task >.>'' (the good thing is that more talks to midnight with my One-chans \u0026lt;3 [info] pqnoarashi & [info] arashi_l help me stress THE LOVE \u0026lt;3Arigatou ^ ^) Now if the CAP
! haha xD I poured my writing there n___n '
NOTE: Do not stop stop estand chap. but has a bit of R, in fact include more but then I thought I was going to be inevitable and would have to lock it and do not want, because it is a nice chap. Ohmiya! Rabu very FLUFF! ~ But still get the warning: D
AL CAP /!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
'The Heart' [cap. 3]

"What suecede?"
"Where are you?"
"Aiba, I'm busy"
"Huh?"
" I'm busy "
" Who? "
" I'm with ... Friend. Could &; Aacute; s me now? "
" But Sho-chan and I are in front of your home
"What the hell are you doing there?"
"We came to see movies with you"
" , Can we not see another day? "
" Are you busy? "
" Yes! "
" Well then al ... "
" Aiba What? "Sho asked, looking at the child, who was speechless with the phone in his hand.
"I hung up ..." Aiba said, still unable to believe it.
"What, &, IQuest, Why? "
" He said he was busy ... "
" Well maybe if you are. Here are the movies on your home
"But I never had hung in his life"
"This busy. We "pulled him shoulder Sho, Aiba even while his face was astonishment.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"Sorry about that,"
"No matter, is everything okay?"
"Eh, yes. Just a friend "
" A friend? "
" Yes, Aiba-chan, who called me that time in the party when I met you "
& qUOT; Oh yeah ... "
" I hope you do not disrupt usual "Nino said, laughing.
"Never mind, not doing it on purpose"
both laughed.
"But I'm still a little upset," said Ohno then returning sight to the plate, took his fork again, but without food.
"Eh, why?" Nino asked, confused.
"Because I'm your friend ... Why should I be upset? "Ohno said, joking.
"Oh. Sorry, I ... not because I did not say ... "Ohno remained
in silence, without looking at Nino. The child felt uncomfortable, and think of some way to stop being angry Ohno.
"But I tell you. I promise "
" Will you? "Asked the major, looking up.
"Yes. I will tell everyone if you want "Ohno
laughed. "It is not necessary. I was joking "Nino
grimaced. "Sorry," apologized Ohno, covering her mouth with one hand to stifle a laugh. Nino stuck out her tongue and crossed his arms. Ohno took his hand and attempted to put a straight face again.
"Estore angry, Kazu? "asked Nino
did not respond, continue to ignore.
"Do not be angry, was playing"
"Why do you believe that you are angry with me?" Scolded the child, pouting.
"Because you're cute when you say those things," Ohno said, smiling.
Nino's face blushed tomato, and the child covered him with her two little hands that were not enough to cover it completely.
"You should not do that in a restaurant prevented him Ohno, who was holding inside it and kiss him not to pull at that time, against anypeople. Nino lowered her hands slowly and looked at Ohno with pleading eyes.
"Enough" Ohno still struggling with the impulse, and the pleading look of Nino did not help much. Nino laughed. He returned to take his fork.
"So I can not make faces at expensive restaurants to which I bring?"
Ohno laughed. "If it bothers you, you can say"
"I do not mind. I just do not understand why it should be so formal ... "
" Well, I wanted this event was anything more formal than the other "
" Why?, "I propose ; s Maheritage? "Nino asked, joking.
both laughed. And people began to observe, so we both fell silent and continued eating.
"Hey, I love to do this but ... No more dates very formal, okay? "Proposed Nino.
"According to you"
both smiled and continued eating.

Nee, Oh-chan, where are we going? "Said Nino, Ohno seeing doubled in another corner and not what was supposed to address his department.
"It's a surprise," replied mysteriously increased. Nino smiled and sat back in his seat, whilevolvíaaa look out the window.
After Maso least 15 minutes, Ohno parked the car. Nino raised his view of the disks that had been watching and look out the window: A park.
"A park?" He asked looking at the most, who nodded happily and turned off the car, opening the door to get off. Nino left the discs in the box and followed him.
The park was beautiful, Nino had never been there before. There were little benches here and there for people to sit down. A section of arcade games for children, and the other side: a s & aacute; bana grass, that it now looked black and some parts shone through the light of the lamps, which were few, it was obvious that it was an ancient park.
And in the middle of the park: A lake, it was not very great or amazing, but beautiful and the resplendent little fireflies, as well as the moonlight reflected in it. To cross the lake, or on display was a small bridge, very nice. Ohno
extended an arm toward the child, and this took her hand, letting Ohno will guide you to the small lake and bridge.
"So cute"Nino left out, recharging his back on the bridge.
"Yes, it's a very nice park," Ohno nodded. Nino
turned, to see the lake beneath. "The lake is nice, too"
"The lake is my favorite part of this whole park,"
Nino nodded. "And you know what is best?" Asked the major, carefully watching the black surface of the lake.
"What?" Asked Nino. "Fish" Ohno said.
"Huh?", "Fish?"
"If, in this lake hay fish "
" Ahh ... I do not see "said the child, trying to focus on something in the water, but it was impossible.
"Well ... I guess because it is night. But there really are fish "
" Oh, look! "Nino yelled, pointing his finger at the lake.
"What," A fish? "Ohno asked, looking at the place the less noted.
"No. A frog! "Said Nino happy.
"A frog?"
"If there is, near the lake shore. They are so small and graceful "
"If ... cold and clammy and "completed the largest
" Hey, what's your problem with the frogs? "
" I have no problem. It's just that ... I do not like "
" Then you have a problem, "said the child.
"Hey, I like the fish. They are nice and quiet "
" Not true. The fish you eat "
" Nino, the fish do not eat "
" Sure, "Ohno
rolled her eyes.
"As the frogs are poisonous"
"That's your fault"
"Huh?", "My fault?"
"If haiga fault that people like you, who do not like frogs, which is why they must be poisonous to people like you"
"You're insulting?"
"I'm saying it's your fault that the frogs are poisonous ..."
"Well, I think they are so because they are bad"
Nino began to laugh, this little "talk" ; was so silly, but fun at the same time. He raised his face and looked at the trees: there was, was him. His heart gave a leap and felt his stomach shrank. Hereturn. Giving back to the trees and grass blanket.
"What?" Ohno asked, noticing the attitude of the child.
"Nothing," replied the other, and lowered his gaze directed at the ground.
"Are you sure?" Nino
closed his eyes.
"Kazu ..." heard the soft voice of Ohno in his ear, and somehow, he felt better. "You tell me"
Nino took a deep breath, and speaking.
"Back there ..." he said. Ohno looked
; To address the child noted. A couple was walking through the trees. "What about them?" He asked, looking back to Nino.
"Him .. the ... was my boyfriend ... "
" Oh ... "she let out Ohno. "But it does not matter ..." Nino completed, turning, avoid looking at that direction.
"Do you mind?" Ohno asked, approaching the child.
"No. .." said Nino.
Ohno Nino encircle the waist with his arms and placed a gentle kiss on the neck of the child. "& Ikkesht; And this bothers you, "asked
" No "said Nino, closing his eyes and tilting his head to give more room to kiss Ohno, this I turned and took the face of lower among her beautiful hands, kissing. Nino
cute felt that tingling felt the first time that Ohno had kissed him, feeling that everything would be fine, that Ohno would be there for him always. Separated. Nino smiled and gently stroked her cheek more. "Thank you" whispered later. Ohno just smiled. This site will work & iacute; too many memories. I did not want to think much about them, but this has always been a very special and important to him, since he was ... Nothing was the same ... but now, now felt that things would be better Nino.
"Why?" he asked, while her arms became entangled in the waist slowly Nino, and the child hid her face in her neck. They embraced. Ohno
not yet understood. Still not sure ...
"This ... is a very important place for me, you know? "
Nino looked up. "Oh yes" she asked softly.
"If ... is very special, "Ohno looked into infinity, while their arms but they clung to the waist of the child. Nino
smiled. And he thought that everything else is a damn, it was now very happy with Ohno, and have been brought to this place that was very special for more, he did much happier.

"Now home," said Ohno, putting the cinturóny turning on the car. Nino
again be comfortable in your seat while watching the starry sky sonreíay the window.
Ohno, meanwhile, was having an internal battle. Nothing, nothing made sense anymore. Whatwas what I wanted, What I really wanted was what? Miro
Nino: The child was staring out the window. He looked so cute and innocent. He knew right away that he was, he was the choice, and had been willing to do it quickly, but it took 2 weeks out. And the truth was that there was nothing Ohno eager to get started with your plan, if he had any, now. He sighed.
'What the devil do? " was shouted to himself.
And before he knew it, I was parking the car outside the apartment building where the boy lived.
"Thanks for today," said Nino happy, undoing his belt & oacute; n. Ohno just nodded.
"Is something wrong?" Nino asked, looking at the face of major, which looked towards the blue.
Ohno sighed and leaned forward, placing a gentle kiss on the lips of the child. Nino accounted for immediately. And then, his arms were already around the neck of Ohno's lips this slipped by the skin soft and fine Nino.
'What I really want? " Ohno asked. While listening to the groans of Nino little out of his mouth, his hands slowly stroking her hair. Storage
several kisses on his cheek before stroking his hair and approachthe ear of the child: "I want ... I want to have sex with you ... "Nino's body immediately stiffened. Was speechless and felt the blood hitting the walls of your veins, the beat of his heart was too audible in his ears, as if the only thing that could be heard inside that car, plus some rhythmic breathing of Ohno. No one ever talked that way, to be honest, I missed him-scared-y-excited a little. I hear the laughter is
Ohno, his breath beating inside your ear.
"I'm kidding ... sorry ... "apologized the greatest. Nino looked up and asked: & qUOT; you kidding? "Ohno looked into his eyes for a moment. "No. .." he replied.
"No. .. I do not. Dying ... dying to do it with you Nino "he said. The cheeks of the child came on and again claiming Ohno's lips. They kissed for several minutes. "Do not you think it is too soon?" He asked.
"That's why I said he was joking ..."
"Maybe we should ... wait ... "
" Yes, I understand. We started fast, and now you think you're going too fast, right? "
" It's not that ... it's just that ... "Nino did not know que to say ... So I just turned to kiss the most. His kisses were BECOMING darker and violent, full of desire and passion. Ohno's hands slid down the fragile Nino chest, looking a little more skin they could cherish. Nino stroked the back of higher, while moaning softly between each kiss.
'Why I do this? Ohno was asked again.
"Ahh ... Ohno ... "when Nino moaned his name knew that he had no doubt that Ely just did it for him, not by him or by June, is most would not even think about it in June inI now, this was for him and for him only and would enjoy. His hands slowly caressed Nino's legs, his fingers playing mischievously with his belt. Nino
moaned again, I could feel your stomach rising and falling with every touch they both had. How long have you had experienced something like this? Well, I had never experienced anything like what I felt at this time with Ohno. So carried away, Ohno pushed her seat to lap up the most, it immediately took his seat back, placing her hands on the back of Nino, who kissed his face and neck desperately.
& qUOT; I want ... do ... "he whispered Ohno's lips, shaking her hips frantically. Ohno
held him and he separated a bit from it. "Do you want ... up, "asked Nino, taking a breath. Ohno smiled. "Not now, I have a stack of documents waiting for me at my desk at home ..." Nino grimaced. Ohno laughed.
"But what about the ... "Next Friday? We went to dinner, we walked ... and may raise "
Nino smiled. "Now ... not that you run, but ... Could you lose? "
" Oh yeah, I'm sorry "Nino excused himself, returning to his seat.
Tand see the Friday, then "
Nino nodded, dropped a small kiss on the lips of more, and got out.

"You're a fool, why have you been ignoring?"
Ohno leaned his head against the seat, sighing angrily.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Ready! There's my cap: D Hope you gustee ^ / / ^
Random Gomen for this "discussion" Ohmiya XDD I was in my moments of ... that! Janee
hahahah XDD ~ and thanks for the tarry n___n '

0 comments:

Post a Comment