Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Order Butalbital 120 Online 翔 Icons!~

Hello! Today I bring several Sho Icons I made when I had nothing to do xD And because it is your month decided to make them (: Instead of doing my homework XD . And you know what I found that Sho is very Editable XD hahahaha Until now, only Nino seemed to me the most of the 5 n___n editable '[With Ohno is a martyr because if I do look so dark, it is not! and if I do very white looks weird because we are not accustomed to see so XD>. \u0026lt;so it is Estressante, but still edit ALL LOVE \u0026lt;3!] Today I present these Icons I hope you like them: D

Hi! Today i bring you Sho Some Icons! I Them did 'cuz is Sho! Month and' cuz i was bored XD and Did not Wantto do my Homework I hope you enjoy them (: Sho is sooooo Cute&Sexy that i didn't know wich photos pick n__n' So i ended up picking Hatenai Sora Shop Photos and a choice from my own favorite ShoPhotos! :D Enjoy! ^ ^

Preview:


{ 18 } Sho!Icons
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
(6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
(11) (12) (13) (14) (15)
(16) (17)   (18)
 
CHTHere are the Icons MLXC ~ Hope you like them: D So
They Are the icons ~ Hope everyone likes n______n Them '


# Feel free to take those who like / / Feel Free to take all you want ^ ^
# No need to credit, but do not say that are yours, may seem simple but cost me time and effort / / Credits, not necesary, but Do not say you owe Them. They make me look Simple but cost Time and Effort.
# It is very necessary, but if I would like to leave a comment if you take any n__n / / Not very necesary, But It Would be nice if you drop a comment here if you take one (:

~ Credits / / Credits:
mostly [info] saobang2211 for its Scans and other images of Google / / Mostly to [info] saobang2211 , and Google images: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment