Tuesday, January 11, 2011

P.t.s.d. More Condition_symptoms Chapter 10: Justice League: Super brother to the rescue ...

Tittle: Brothers

Characters / Pairs: Finn / Kurt /???? ....
Type: This is a new fic
Rating: It is for adults.
Author Note: This is a new fic, I know that I am indebted to the former, but little by little I will continue posting .. I hope you enjoy it and as always is in your hands if you want me to continue ... "I'm not a total waste!, At least serve as a bad example." ;
Lesluthiers

Pd. I hope he is more organized

Chapter 9: Change ...

Chapter 10: Justice League: Super brother to the rescue ...

All in some point in our lives we have wanted to be a superhero ... For Finn, it may be the answer to both problems and fears that floods your mind ...

After trying to run away with the answers Finn his plea and fight at all costs to become a Super Brother, dragging the entire cGlee lub ... But while trying to transform, you will notice that two of its members keep a secret ...

Super Brother to the rescue ...

listened whispers the other side of the door, if he was completely mad, I could not deny, but what else could lose?.

sighed and paste my ear to the door to hear what my friends said.

- Does anyone know why we are here - ask the unmistakable Puck

call us -Finn said he had something important to say, "said Artie

- What can be so important?, Unless they suddenly discovered that a brain-Shout Puck, while I made me more nervous.

"Come Puck, Finn has been so black and Kurt told us, has been acting very strange, I try to run away from home. You may need to talk to us, is more comprehensive, "said Rachel and I smiled at the event, she always defended.

- Comprehensive? Comprehensive "? I'm being sympathetic, look at me I'm here;, Without really knowing why and if it is something you need, I need a million dollars and that does not summon the full council Glee Club-Scream Puck and a silence fell on the inside .. "Council?.

- When did you know what you mean council? - Ask Mercedes.

"Sometimes I read," I mutter Puck reluctantly "Besides, they do not sound the council of evil, is that they have never seen the Justice League? - Ask the guy and thought I I could not do better introduction.

- Ready Finn? - I wonder Mouse, a nerdy guy, a friend of Artie, additionalct to tecnologíay responsible for impressive special effects work on the drama club, ie a tree brother did finally speak ... was a genius.

-Ujum "I nodded and sighed deeply, so that the show began.

The lights and heavy fog flooded the room where my friends were waiting, lights flashed all over the place, while he could see the look of confusion of all present and I decided to talk, take the microphone in his hand and take some notes he had made.

"From time imme imme ... ..- could not say that word

- immemorial? - Artie cry.

"That immemorial, mankind has been protected by men and women only. Batman, "I make an image is projected on the thick fog, thanks to special arrangements Mouse, Wonder Woman, the image of the heroine appeared" All of them are amazing but they are not real ... - store A minute's silence for the dramatic increase "Today you can witness the birth of a real superhero series that will bring justice to school Mackinley today will grow a new Justice League, will meet today ... - a drum was heard - Super Brother, "The light went on, I left the dense fog and I stood before my friends, wearing a ridiculous costume, made of green shower curtains, with a recorded SH chest in yellow, with my new white pants on the outside and using a small mask.

Everyone was stunned, as I took my position more heroic as possible.

"Now that eschaveto-Puck muttered, striking his forehead.

- Qu &; Eacute;? What is this? - Asked Tina.

"I think she hit her head, my mother says I remain so after I hit her head resting his head murmured Britt on Santana's shoulder.

-Finn, I think you need professional help urgently, "said Artie looking at me with compassion.

"You do not need help, you need a beating" Grito Puck-Sam, hold it, I give him the chair-standing Puck added.

-Nooo! - Rachel scream "Do not hurt," she added, standing up and getting in medium las open hands, doing a drama.

- Finn for this call us? - Mercedes with you ask serious and deep.

"Yes,"

"It's crazy," began to murmur, as she watched them stand up and walk toward the exit.

"No, do not go, please," I said pleadingly "I need your help, will take on Karofsky Kurt and I can only .- I added, while they continued walking towards the door," He's my brother , have hurt and I could not do anything, walk toward them I do not want to continue doing damage.

-Think I dress like an idiot, be enough? "Said Santana, made fun of you.

"That is the least important, for it to tease us. When girls and Kurt, had Bad Romance or dressed up as Kiss, ridicule, laughed at us, laughter is the least of my concerns, now is their safety, took a deep breath because I was very tired, nobody seems do anything for him, when Dave beats him, Miss Silvester offers no help because there is no evidence against him, the director Figgins is as if there were, not even the Lord Schuester, has something and if not act now, something very bad could happen ... .- A & amp; about girls, Adi feeling desperate and alone while trying to do this, you are the only ones who can help me.

-Finn understand that, but why do we have to dress up? "Asked Mercedes.

"We tried everything, magic, defense, to songs and did not work ... What we lose now? Also our most serious problem is our huge fear of Dave, maybe if we disguise , we can confront them, they clarify "All we wanted to be superheroes to someone, this time we do, we can solve all this," I said with faith, as everyone turned to me, "ForPlease, "begs. "I trust you," Puck left the group and walked towards me, watching me with doubt

pants Not to wear out, "said smiling and realized that I had their support.

I do not like the Maya-added Sam, walking toward me.

"I like the power of the rainbow, and rainbow dash - Britt said, smiling and holding the hand of Santana

" Once I dressed up as superman, my parents said I looked like I answer him, "Artie, smiling.

-Sipiderman is great, "replied Matt

-know always wanted to be Wonder Woman, "said Rachel

" I like Catwoman, "added Santana.

- I can be a vampireza?, Because I have many black clothes "said Tina. The

had persuaded almost all missing Mercedes.

"I do not move from here, until I explain, where did you get this idea? - Said the brunette and I bend my head a little embarrassed, because then I get divine illumination face one of the most difficult decisions of my life ... Recorde cold snow that afternoon and returned to be at that bus stop, where she's crazy idea is beginning ....

the bus in front of me, I walked away from the changes and approached me a world I wanted to do it my way, behind me was my family, grandparents, parents, brother and another that was on the way, was a changing world and in more ways than one scary, but at least was known.

- Are you gonna go? - Ask the bus driver looking at me with anger. Decide

is always difficult to decide implies m & amp; aacute; s one aspect, to live with the responsibility for your actions, whether good or bad. Deciding to sixteen as will your life is vital but not always easy ...

"Always, you can do something," said my grandfather, while a cold blizzard hitting my body ...

Those words pierced into my little brain, so I stepped back and away from the bus, ducking his head, do not know if it was fear, pride and sadness of leaving my world, but the point is that I could not do it, do not want to leave my mother and why not admit to the new family I had .... CHTM LXC

My escape route was launched, with the possibility of a world my style, my grandfather came to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You did the right thing, now go home, walk to your car.

As my grandfather driving home, saw the streets of Lima, filled with children playing in the snow that had fallen, looking, wondering what could I do?, had done everything, magic, learn to defend and nothing seemed to solve the problem, that each and every one of us were tortured in some way, by a subject of cient fifty kilos and my brother was the one who bore the brunt.

was clear that a brother had failed, Karofsky abuse, kiss and only God knows what else trying to do with it, despair not helped me, because at any moment, my moron brain, believed it was wiser to get the name of that boy's mouth that bothered my brother, but my only result was, receive therapy and be asitonto Sue Silvester.

sighed and rested my head on the window concerned, because he temíaa the reaction of my parents and of course my brother and I wonder how many daysrian of punishment?.

My house could be seen in the distance, while on the street some kids playing peacefully, high light, made my grandfather stopped the car, we waited for the change of the light and saw and three children were attacked by a much larger, possibly have the same age, but seemed to have taken many vitamins.

The boy struck and kicked the snow fort that the children had built, you could hear the cries and the pain of those little ones who were abused by that I realized gigantóny this appeared to be a universal lawsalt, big bothers pequeñoy there is nothing you can do, to National Geographic supports me, because I always see that the lion eats the little animal like bambi. Bufe and I thought things could not change until that child was dressed up Iroman with orthopedic boots. The small volume a few snowballs and they are throwing the biggest, causing it to wobble, but as usual, the boy was turning to attack the little superhero, my heart almost leaves the chest, just imagine what that poor child would end, but the most surprisingndete occurred, children were being attacked, began throwing snowballs at the giant and the boy did not stay for another run, had won, strangely managed to beat that guy. My face hit the window and that's when the idea first crossed my mind ... You need a superhero ...

We had come to my house and could not shake the thought, So that made everything simple again and eventually could provide the answer to all problems I had in my mind.

-Finn corriend !!!!- my mother cryor me and then hug me, "Where have you been?

"I was at a bus stop," my grandfather and my mother left me puzzled seeing

- Did he escape? - Burt cry Why did , as do that?, I treated you bad Do? - said concerns to your mother and ...

"I'm sorry," I said bowing his head-Yo .. I. ..

"You were confused," Kurt came out of nowhere, with red eyes seemed to have cried a lot, I know what it is that, "the sigh and walked towards me-notbe so hard on him, he has had difficult-my brother stopped right next to me "The important thing is that it's okay .- Burt sigh and scratch my head.

"Okay," replied "Not doing it again.

"I promise to answer

-Mas vale-added Kurt you hold me tight, and then separated from me and hit my head. I thanked him for his intervention had saved me from a punishment must be tired, go to your room, my brother took my hand and walked up the stairs

"Certainly," said Finn my mother, making us both detuvi & eacute, bouquets, one month ... Punished

"Mom! -

yell" No TV, no videos games, without your stories, "she added, making the list endless.

And Kurt, you monitor the twenty-four hours, "added Burt-

-Nooo! What makes a vacation? - Ask

Shovel

-entry for example, "said my mother.

- I can say anything? - Ask my parents Kurt and nodded "I can take care of Finn, but get bored and you know how annoying it can be, so at least d & eacute; jenle their video games, so you have something to do .- My parents meditated for a few seconds to respond

"Okay just video games," said my mother, "Now to your room .

punishment of one month fell on my head, but a second much larger concern, they tortured me. We arrived at the door of my room.

"Well here I come," said Kurt, I knew the reason he did, had discussed the issue of privacy, when we shared the room

-kurt, weto talk, "I said taking his hand, looked at me strangely. I opened my door I miss habitacióny. It was not the first time he went to my world, but it was the first time as a brother, to talk with him.

I allowed to sit on my bed stand and I still wanted the right words to drop the bomb.

"Well I hear you almost Finn-I walked in circles - Finn-sigh and I approached my brother to kneel before him to take his hands

-Kurt, I was not completely honest with you, Kurt began to bother and & nbsp; to look at the sides, I have to tell you something important and do not know how they were to take ... .- I sighed, Kurt ...

-Noooo, Finn, we are brothers, "he shouted, dropping my hands and pushing me, making me fall on the hard floor and I thought that I had missed something important.

- What? - I dislocated

"You and I, no ... You and I do not like and besides, I have a guy kiss me ... - Kurt trembled and blushed

-Kurt, quiet is not it, "I said getting up from the ground-Ityour kisser secret sigh .- He who is Kurt's expression changed completely showing emotion - is ... is ... Dave Karosfky-the beautiful smile on the face of Kurt, will delete

- What? -

wonder-is "mumbled Dave Ely Karofsky dropped on my bed

" I wanted to talk to him, ask him to come back ... your boyfriend - try to explain what he had done

- What did you ask your what? - Kurt jumped up from my bed God Finn!! Karofsky now want to carve

- What to do?, He hits you and kiss you and yell crazy !!!!-

"No more than you, do you want this to someone I did this - he raised his arm hurt.

"It's the right thing," I said with the understanding that should be responsible for each accióny decision.

"No, it is right to leave to intervene in my life, Shout Kurt, walking to the door of my room .- You're my brother, Finn, you are my jailer or a bodyguard.

"But I take care-answers, not understanding what I had timebecome a worse brother.

"You must not take care of Finn, in fact I survived without you for sixteen years and if I remember you were one of those many guys that I threw the trash She ducked her head to listen recriminations of my brother-NO doubt your good faith, Finn, no doubt you want the best for me, but you do not know me completely and should not have to talk to Dave, not knowing what I wanted. - Kurt cry

-Kurt, sorry, I just strive to be a good brother ... - I said

"I do not try so hard," said Kurt, then continued his camino Finn to the door, that's a problem I must solve "

- What will you do - I asked before he left.

"I do what I should do from the start, face-El Just hang my head start classes, speak with Karofsky and do not want it to intervene .- Kurt habitacióny whip out of my door.

!!!!- yell "Hell-Is kicking around that I can not do anything right?" I dove into my bed, thinking that everything is translated into an error of monumental size without having to make a suit Karofsky the skin of my brother pod & iacute, to allow it.

I got up from my bed and turned on my play, I needed to calm down so I started playing, without even a change of clothes. Naruto playing, I play solucióny looking suddenly turned my head the image of that child ironman dress with orthopedic boots, and I thought what makes a superhero special?, what was that all of us to fear?. I saw Naruto, who seemed to be just a genius, fight with everyone and everything ... Listen to how they played the door of my room.

- I can go?- She asked and I nodded, then pause my game. My mother's way to my bed and I sit in it, "It is time for your kiss good night," released a long sigh Finn is that things have been very difficult, is that changes may scare you a bit, but flee is not the answer. We love you son and I could not imagine my life without you, my mother's eyes shone as if about to hug her and I mourn.

"Quiet Mommy, will not happen again, I promise that I will not flee," my mother is clinging to me and at that moment I realized that running out of my problems was not an option. She posed a kiss on my forehead, thenor get out of my bed and started walking toward the door of my room, she smiled and added "Good night ... super Finn

Karofsky's punches, the question of who had kissed my brother and the responsibility fell on my shoulders, almost crushing me, but what to do?, silent for a moment and saw Naruto to hit a ninja all uncommon and there understood what to do, had the time, because when I finished the year end holidays, would make Karofsky was the boyfriend of my brother ... should become theSuper Brother ...

-From there take the Mercedes-culminating idea to tell my story, "That kid and my mother said tonight.

-Kurt was clear, does not want your intervention "said Mercedes.

"I know, I just want to take care of" Answer "Just stand by me in this, because they do not want to hurt him-Mercedes as I meditate for a moment and then smiled.

"I want to be a powerful girl replied.

"Very well, then you are welcome to Justice League" I said, as he walked to where my backpack, to take my laptop and mostrarles my progress to my amigos.-Look around the net and found several websites, which indicates a number of issues needed to be a good superhero and we have to do before they decide to talk to Kurt Karofsky.

- When will that be? - Ask Sam.

I do not know, we need to watch what I said.

"Done," smiled the blonde too excited for my taste.

"I think not," he said Quinn, you are directed .- The girl nodded and hit Sam's head.

"Well, I have to do and followings birth, "I said and everyone looked at me weird," It is said that the super heroes are born in a strange way, that is, some are results of experiments failed, so I decided to take my medications grandfather, ending in the emergency room with a stomach wash, so I thought that this would not be the way I would a superhero

"Others are born to be bitten by insects," said Artie, pointing at a picture of Spiderman and seeing Matt.

"I know, I said believe me does not work, I went to the pet store and let the freak as I itched. VolI saw in emergency to end, discovering that he was allergic to almost every kind of insect.

-Other parents are super heroes that left on earth, said Britt

-cold Discuss this teoríay I realized that even though my mother thought had a special gift, because to the best waffles in the city, the signal was not necessarily seeking to believe he was the son of a superhero, still remained a possibility that she was my adoptive mother and suddenly I could fly, this involved up to the roof of my house and throw in an attempt to test my theory,but discard the idea because it was going to therapy for anger and did not want to add a suicide attempt should also be objective, I do not look like superman.

Finally I arrived in the latter group are really special, they are just normal people who want to make things right. His only skill is a special talent, exceptional intelligence and some values rather rare. Within the long list was the grasshopper red, fox, and my two favorites, V and Batman.

-Wow, I want to be Artie V-whisper.

"Well we have to consider our gift, it remained afterthoughts & eacute; s "Rachel said .- Let the following condition

-The suit .- I said" So we skip a few classes and go to the costume shop at the mall

-No no problem, but first Swing for "Puck said.

before long we arrived at the store and started looking for our costumes. Had very different styles, with layer and without it, in tights and all things all the costumes were somewhat common, shorts out.

I do not think anyone sixteen years using his underwear on the outside commands respect, "I mutter Artie

"You look sexy with lingerie, I point out Artie Britt and blushed ...

All his clothes looked far away when I saw Sam and Puck, fighting, I decided to approach and try to calm them, but I stopped short to listen to what they said.

"We must tell the truth," said Puck .- We can not allow you to keep Karofsky

"You will not do anything, I promised to keep quiet," replied Sam, "You should know keeping secrets and so on Quinn more

"Look, I can be many things but I'm not lying, we tell you, is more I must say that we know the truthidentity was secret Kurt kisser ... Listen

these cold words, if not Dave? Then who? ...

Hello, I apologize for not posting earlier, I had some difficulties, but I bring this issue and I hope to publish all that remains of the week, so I update my fics and a crischuritos special, which the notice of Lj is about a birthday ...

Thank you for taking part of their time to read me and comment

Javoss18 (enter at your own pace, do not worry, I will read when you post), Laty (hey what day birthday?, Forgive the abuse, is that I would write something for you) Danyjc (sorry for having taken so long ... try to not repeat, not thank me for mention you, is the least I can do ...) nadeshiko, my super brother Tinubiel (Napopo !!!), a big hug ...

To each and every one of you my gratitude ..

As for the fic Gods, all opinions are important to me, no matter what the couple land like it or like it, for my part, not expelled from the community (that goes with you javoss) ... So for this fic, estrujare a bit but my neurons and I will try that pleases them ... Well I hope ...

I hope this chapter you will enjoy them a bit glad your evening, but is a bit weird ...

Thanks for this space of freedom they give me.

They were like, values and respects

Chris ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment