Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Because Every One Loves Me Wain Ravings of a writer # 011} {New Layout ~

Change the Layout! Again! Hahah XD I'm bored of my layouts soon ne? This time I changed 3 times before deciding on this ^ / / ^
is pinku! SHO \u0026lt;3 Thanks to [info] keyzti @ [info] rainbowdump , ~ ^ ^ I like: D I hope the letter of comments is not too small, for you to n________n '

And now an apology! For not updating anything! Nasai Gomen! * Boowa's * But in part it has been for the blockade, and no inspiration, and moreover, no time either: SSS Sorry minna muucho are waiting continuations of fic, but for now there will be! Until he finishes
lOne-shot aaargo I'm doing to [info] maryfeamnos for his birthday, I ~ Gomen, who has not been able to have ready for your day, but I'm almost finished. A One-shot full Ohmiya for her by her birthday, I \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3!
It's too late and ma, ana I go to school: / so I'm going ^ ^
Janee, minna cuidense muucho, and sorry again n_____n '

0 comments:

Post a Comment